You will need:
- Styrofoam balls or ping-pong balls
- Book pages
- Scalloped circle paper punch
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Un-sharpened pencil
Punch out circles from the book pages.
Place center of each circle on the end of a pencil. Press the sides against the pencil. The paper will look scrunched up with one small circular flat area.
With the pencil still inside the paper, place a drop of glue on the circular flat area. Press onto the ball. Repeat until the ball is covered with paper.
There are so many uses for these balls!
- Glue ribbon to the top and use as Christmas ornaments.
- Place multiple balls in a bowl for a pretty home decor piece.
- Stick the end of a craft stick into each ball to make a paper floral arrangement.
- Turn glasses upside-down and place balls on the foot of the glass. Gorgeous table centerpieces!
WOOT! THIS PROJECT WAS FEATURED AT:
Looking for more sources of Pin-spiration? Click through and visit the following fun blog parties!